Last updated: June 23, 2020
In this Agreement the following expressions have these meanings:
Teacher, Tutor, Student, Guardian or a Parent who has opened an account and duly registered at PCI Hub to Use the Service and "Membership" shall be interpreted accordingly
Content which the creator chooses to make available to all Members
an individual who uses PCI Hub for the purposes of learning through the platform
the fee (if any) payable for Use of Platform or part of it details of which are posted on the website and drawn to your attention as part of the registration process
a casual visitor to PCI Tech Center who has not registered on PCI Tech Center and therefore is not a Membe
For all Visitors to PCI
Application of the Agreement
t is a condition precedent to you being able to access any component of PCI Tech Center or Use PCI Tech Center that you must read and agree to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Should you access any component of PCI Tech Center, or Use PCI Hub, register as a Member, or view any text or graphics, such activities on your part expressly means that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Should you not agree to be bound by each and every term and condition contained in this Agreement you must leave this Site at once and you may not become a Member or Use PCI Hub or any part of it.
PCI Tech Center is intended solely for visitors who are
1. at least eighteen years of age or older and legally able to enter into a binding contract to use PCI Tech Center or
2. you have provided your full legal name, a valid email address through which we will be able to communicate with you and any other information requested as a part of our sign up process in order to establish a valid Membership;
3. you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
4. your use of PCI Tech Center does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Your account may be terminated and your data deleted without warning, if we believe that you are less than 18 years of age and your parent or guardian has not entered into this agreement or you do not have parental consent or your Use of PCI Tech Center is not supervised by one of your parents or guardian, or if you breach this warranty in any other way. Only humans are allowed to enroll as Members. Robotic or automatic sign-ups are not allowed and will be deleted without notice if identified.
1. If you create an account, you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all content uploaded and any activity relating to your account EVEN if the content and/or activity is created, uploaded or conducted by some third party who has obtained access to your account.
2. The amount of the Subscription (if any) and the services for which a Subscription is payable may be changed by notice given to you by being posted on the PCI Tech Center website.
3. The Subscription may be paid by the means specified from time to time on PCI Tech Center website.
4. You may cancel this agreement at any time following the procedure set out in Chapter IV below.
You must immediately notify PCI Tech Center of any unauthorized uses of your data or your account or any other breaches of security. PCI Tech Center cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your password secure. PCI Tech Center may also from time to time change its policies on content and it may do this without notice. Such changes will be posted on PCI Tech Center and will become effective immediately without the need for acceptance by you. You must check from time to time to ensure you are aware of them.
All statements you make to us, including all information that you provide us, during enrolment must be complete, accurate and kept up to date. We will terminate your membership at any time if you violate our terms of service rules, our end user license agreement, or the spirit of our website and business. Do no harm. If you threaten us or otherwise are rude to any of our employees, we will cancel your membership.
Relationship with Teachers and Tutors
You will not disclose any information that could identify you, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, password or any other information that could be used to identify or locate you. If disclosure of personal information has occurred, you will immediately notify us by email at email@example.com You also agree that you will not solicit any personal information, and agree that if any tutor ever discloses such information to you, asks you for any personal information, or suggests any offline meeting or conversation, you agree to immediately notify us by email
This Chapter applies to all Members and Visitors to PCI Tech Center
When you enroll in our courses, you will have access to view it via website and no other use. Do not try to transfer or resell courses. We grant you a lifetime access to the courses once paid, except when we disable the course because of legal or policy reasons. As a student, when you enroll in a course, whether it’s a free or paid course, you are getting a license from PCI Tech Center to view the course via the PCI Hub platform and Services, and PCI Tech Center Center is the licensor of record. Courses are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites). You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a PCI Tech Center Center authorized representative. This also applies to content you can access via any of our APIs. Instructors may not grant licenses to their courses to students directly, and any such direct license shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms.
When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method. Authorized payments are final. No refunds will be given for PCI Hub Credits purchase
We reserve the right to refuse to allow Use of PCI Tech Center to any party for any reason we consider appropriate in our absolute discretion. Only Members may use PCI Tech Center’s platforms. Prohibited Content and Activities, and Responsibility of Members You understand that all content is the sole responsibility of PCI Tech Center. If you create or transmit or display Content to or on, or otherwise make material available by means of PCI Tech Center you agree that you are entirely responsible for your conduct and the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. You may not use our service to violate any law of any jurisdiction, including copyright laws, other intellectual property laws, defamation laws and the rights of privacy and publicity relating to any person or entity. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or the servers or networks used in connection with the Services. PCI Tech Center reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, flag, filter, refuse, modify or move any Content available by means of PCI Tech Center website. You will not use PCI Tech Center to
1. Upload, transmit or in any way make available any Content or engage in any activity:
- that we consider unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, offensive or invasive of another’s privacy;
- that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- you do not have the legal right to make available, such as but not limited to confidential information;
- which violates patent laws, trade mark, copyright of any person or party; or
- which amounts to unsolicited or unauthorised commercial activity, contests, gambling, advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or spam.
2. Upload, transmit or in any way make available software viruses or any computer code designed to damage or hamper computer functionality;
3. Interfere with PCI Tech Center platforms;
4. Violate or promote the violation of any local, state, national or international law, including securities exchange regulations, or of any rights of any person;
5. Harass any person or exploit them in a sexual or violent manner;
6. Collect or solicit data (including passwords) about other persons (a) under the age of 18 or (b) over the age of 18 without their explicit authorization.
7. Harm minors or other persons in any way;
8. Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation to any person or entity including but not limited to us; forge or manipulate identifiers to any Content available through PCI Tech Center;
9. Commit, further or promote any criminal or tortious activity;
10. Circumvent or modify, or attempt to do so or encourage or assist any other person to do so to any security technology or software that is part of PCI Tech Center;
11 .Impersonate or attempt to impersonate another Member, person or entity;
12. Use the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account;
13. Use any information obtained from PCI Tech Center to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempt to do so;
14. Engage in any activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
15. Make any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to create or post Content;
16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on PCI Tech Center;
17. Accept payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of PCI Tech Center on behalf of that person; or
18. Use PCI Tech Center in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action (including legal proceedings) against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from PCI Tech Center and terminating the accounts of such violators
PCI Tech Center’s Rights
You acknowledge and agree that PCI Tech Center and all Content we make available to you through PCI Hub is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in writing by PCI Tech Center or other proper third party rights holders, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based in whole or in part on the Services or on other material created by or uploaded to PCI Tech Center by us. You may not use PCI Tech Center to violate any law of any jurisdiction, including copyright laws, other intellectual property laws and the rights of privacy and publicity relating to any person or entity.
By submitting, uploading or displaying Content on or through PCI Tech Center which is intended to be available to the members of the public, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, license to reproduce such Content, adapt it (including translating it), convert it into an app, and distribute it or make it available through PCI Hub (including by sublicensing) as well as the right to use your name, likeness, trademarks, trade names and personal information for the purpose of marketing, displaying, distributing and promoting PCI Tech Center. In the case of Public Content, the license you grant us is perpetual and irrevocable. In the case of non-Public Content, you may terminate this license at any time by one month’s written notice to us. On receipt of such notice we will remove your Content or such of it as shall be specified by you in the notice of PCI Tech Center. We reserve the right to syndicate Content submitted, uploaded or displayed by you on or through PCI Tech Center and use that Content in connection with any service offered by us. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse to accept, upload, display or transmit any Content.
You will not access PCI Tech Center by any means other than through the interface that is provided by PCI Tech Center for use in accessing PCI Tech Center except as specifically authorized in a separate written agreement.
satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of PCI Tech Center, its Members or the public as required or permitted by law.
If you are a Student, you also acknowledge that your marks and other information about your performance will be disclosed to Teachers or Tutors who are providing you with services using PCI Tech Center. We may process anonymous data which may include data relating to your performance and other data about you, and we may process aggregated data including providing those data to third parties with a legitimate interest such as education authorities.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of PCI Tech Center, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks, devices or services.
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the site uses to track the pages you've visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. When accessing information stored in a database format, a basic version of cookies is used to transfer an answer to the user who has initiated a question.
Nowhere on PCI Tech Center site are cookies used that store specific information on the user or surfer. Cookies on PCI Tech Center site serve a more functional purpose i.e. they are generated by an Internet Information Server and stored in the memory of the browser implicating they disappear once the browser session has been terminated.
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. Account cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations by phone or sent to any other email address will not be considered valid.
Except for Public Content (for which we have a perpetual and irrevocable licence) all of your content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled. If we cancel your account for any reason we will delete your Content.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PCI Tech Center disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors.
PCI Tech Center asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material linked to by PCI Tech Center violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify PCI Tech Center in accordance with our Copyright Infringement Policy.
If a Member infringes or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PCI Tech Center or others, PCI Tech Center may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of PCI Tech Center. In the case of such termination, PCI Tech Center will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to PCI Tech Center.
We reserve the right to include such content as we consider appropriate in PCI Tech Center and in the Service (including third party content, whether the third party pays us for its material to be included or not) at our absolute discretion. The proceeds of any advertising included in PCI Tech Center or the Service enable PCI Tech Center to provide PCI Tech Center and the Service free of charge to users and such proceeds shall therefore be PCI Tech Center.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide hardware, software, networking storage and related technology needed to provide our tools and services to you.
You are not allowed to modify, adapt, repurpose or hack our tools and services or publish a third party website that falsely implies that it is associated with us.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and/or modifications of the content needed to conform and adapt the content to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
By using our tools and service, you expressly consent to us building your app on multiple platforms and for multiple phone operating systems, even if those platforms and phone operating systems have not been invented, made public, or implemented
You acknowledge and agree that we may establish general practices, rules, guidelines and limitations concerning the use of our Platform and all other tools and services that we offer. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the storage or the deletion of, or the failure to store or delete any of your personal, Content, or private Information. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off users who are inactive for an extended period of time. In addition, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
These terms are void where prohibited by law and no users may use our tools and services in such jurisdictions.
User Restrictions and Limitations
You agree that we have no special relationship with users and no fiduciary duty exists that we are responsible for. We have no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the site or services, what content users access via our service, what content other users make available, how any content is used or interpreted, or any action any party takes in regard to any content made available via our services. You assume the sole risk and responsibility for all content provided by you.
You may not resell or sublicense your Account, or give access to it including by disclosing the password, to any third person.
WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. We are not liable for the privacy of any email address, registration or identification information, data storage, communications, trade secrets, or any other content stored in our database or transmitted through our services.
You may be provided with the ability to select a password and user ID. If so, you must provide us with accurate, complete and updated registration information or your account shall be terminated. You may not select or use a user ID that is the name of another person or use any name that you are not legally allowed to use or one that violates the legal rights of another person or entity. You may have only one user ID. You are responsible for the security of your password and user ID.
You will indemnify and hold harmless us, our parent organization, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, against all costs, fees, damages and reasonable attorney’s fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our tools or services and or any action you have taken relating to your use of our PCI Tech Center and the related tools and services.
You agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us from any loss of any nature regarding your use of our service and that, therefore, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify us and all our subsidiaries, employees, and any agent acting on their behalf from any and all liabilities, claims, injuries, fees, costs, demands, or personal injury, including death, that may be due to or relating in any way but not limited to tort, copyright infringement, fraudulence, or intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, publicity and any other civil, regulatory or criminal cause of action of any jurisdiction through your usage of the tools and services that we provide to you.
In respect of User Content, we give no warranty whatsoever and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the availability, suitability, reliability, merchantability, non-infringement, capability, usefulness or fitness for any general or particular purpose of the site, or the tools, platform, products or services herein supplied or sold or regarding the characteristics of services provided by or through the site, or regarding the timeliness, accuracy or usefulness of information obtained from or through the site. The site, service, tools and all content contained, distributed, sold or published via the site are provided to you "As Is, Where Is", without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. We do not promise that any or all of our services and tools will be available 100% of the time.
In respect of PCI Tech Center’s Content, we give no warranty above those implied by law and which cannot be excluded in a consumer contract.
Our parent entity and its officers, employees, agents and assigns will not be liable for any damage or injury caused by the use of this site, including but not limited to failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or on-line failure.
We do not warrant that our service will meet your specific requirements, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that the results obtained from using our tools and service will be accurate or reliable. The quality of any tool or service that we provide may not necessarily meet with your expectations. Should there be present any errata or error in any aspect of our tools and services, we may not correct them in a timely manner or at all
We cannot promise that any application store operator will approve the application for your App. In the event that they do not accept your App we cannot provide you with a refund.
We reserve the right to change, modify, terminate or otherwise permanently or temporarily discontinue or alter any tool or service that we provide with no prior notice to you.
You agree to refrain from disclosing any Confidential Information that belongs to us, without our prior written permission. Such Confidential Information includes information regarding our software, programming, scripts and technical specification as to each, guidelines, documentation, inventions and developments that you create based on our intellectual property, click through rates, statistics relating to our site or services, and other information marked as "Confidential" by us. Confidential information does not include information that has become known to the public through no breach by you or that has been independently developed without access to our confidential information as proven by written history of the development of the same, or otherwise rightfully received by a third party, or released pursuant to law or governmental authority or order of the Court of competent Jurisdiction.
We may keep and use for our own purposes all information and data that you provide us, including full name, site demographics, contact information and billing details. You agree that this information is freely transferable by us and may include personally identifying information. Such information may be released by us to entities in jurisdictions that have less restrictive laws regarding privacy than the Philippines have. We disclaim all responsibility and will not be liable to you for any such disclosure of information to any third party or entity. We may share aggregate information that is not personally identifiable with our advertisers, publishers, partners and any other third parties.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision(s) the remaining provisions shall be valid and enforceable. This Agreement is not transferable by you but is fully and without limitation of any nature transferable and assignable by us.
No agency, partnership, employment or joint venture is created by these terms. Each party is an independent contractor as to the other party. You do not have the ability to represent or bind us in any way.
All content provided within or via this site is protected by national and international copyright laws, patent laws, trade mark regulations and laws, and various intellectual property laws and international treaties and agreements. No intellectual property of any nature contained within or via this Site may be copied, published, or broadcast in any way without the written permission of the content owner. The content of this Site may not be "framed" or "mirrored". PCI Tech Center, pcitech.com.ph, the PCI Tech Center Center logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PCI Tech Center, or PCI Tech Center are trademarks or registered trademarks of PCI Tech Center or PCI Tech Center's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PCI Tech Center may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of PCI Tech Center grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any PCI Tech Center or third-party trademarks. You agree that you have been suitably notified of any trade mark, trade dress, service mark, copyright, patent or any other intellectual property rights or property rights of any nature and any violation by you of any such property rights is fairly deemed to be willful in nature. All product names, marks, logos, symbols, and company names displayed on PCI Tech Center are the property of their respective owners and subject to the protection of various laws and regulations.
We reserve the right to terminate, discontinue or modify the Service or any part of it at any time without notice for any reason we deem fit.
You may not use any automated scripts or "robots" to access, copy, or manipulate any content provided on this site. You may not engage in denial of service attacks upon the servers that publish this Site. We reserve the right to limit or terminate your access to PCI Tech Center if your use of it is excessive such that it significantly hinders other users.
We are not responsible for any Content provided to you by our site members or advertisers. We do not screen Content provided by our site Members or any third parties or entities and you agree that we do not have any duty to do so prior to such being published on our site, but we reserve the right to review Content where we deem it reasonably necessary to do so to limit or avoid liability of any sort. We are not liable for any content that may be obscene, indecent, misleading, fraudulent, racist, intolerant, harmful or otherwise objectionable where such content has been displayed due the actions of one or more of our users or any third party or entity. We are not responsible for any content provided to our site by members or third parties that may infringe intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any rights of any nature in any jurisdiction. You agree to hold us harmless regarding any claims arising from your exposure, or the exposure of your family members, loved ones, or computers, to objectionable content and agree to waive any possible liability that we may have regarding content provided to us via members or third parties that violate any intellectual property rights or any other civil law. You understand and agree that use of the Internet means that you are subject to the risk of receiving or viewing harmful offensive content and files. We do not promise that we will review and edit all content for safety, quality, accuracy, or decency that you encounter via our Site.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Philippines, excluding that body of laws known as choice of law or conflict of laws. Subject to the provisions of this Section, all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved through mandatory binding arbitration conducted in the jurisdiction of Philippines. The arbitrator's fees will be shared equally by the parties and each party will initially bear its own costs and attorneys' fees, but the prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for all attorneys’ fees, witness fees, and arbitration costs. All papers, documents, or evidence, whether written or oral, filed with or presented in connection with the arbitration proceeding will be deemed by the parties and by the arbitrator to be confidential information of both parties. The arbitrator chosen in accordance with these provisions will not have the power to alter, amend or otherwise affect the terms of these arbitration provisions or the provisions of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from applying for and obtaining from a court a temporary restraining order and/or other injunctive relief.
We make no representation that the usage of this site, or the content provided herein will not violate the laws of your local jurisdiction. You are responsible for the laws of your jurisdiction, especially if you are accessing this site from outside the Philippines.
This site may contain typographical errors or mistakes, and we disclaim any responsibility for such errors and you agree to hold us harmless from any legal responsibility for such errors.
We may revise or modify any portion of the Terms from time to time. Therefore you must look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes. The modified version of the Terms (the "Modified Terms") will be posted at http://www.hub.pcitech.com.ph If you don’t agree to the Modified Terms you must stop using PCI Tech Center. Your continued use of PCI Tech Center after the date the Modified Terms are posted will constitute your acceptance of the Modified Terms.
Notices to you may be issued via electronic mail or by surface mail, at our sole election.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to Force Majeure, which shall mean acts of God, earthquake, labour disputes, changes in law, regulation or government policy, riots, war, fire, flood, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, epidemics, acts or omissions of vendors or suppliers, transportation difficulties, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed. We are not responsible for server downtime under any circumstances.
Last updated: May 05, 2020
You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to visit our Site, though certain functionalities (such as a membership program, through which users will be able to utilize new applications using our tools and services, products, concepts, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials) may require registration. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us – for example, in contacting us through the Site, answering surveys and polls, raffles and similar promotions, signing up for email updates and announcements concerning our products and special promotions. In particular if you wish us to register you with Google Play Store or App Store we will have to collect personal information from you, but information collected for this purpose will not be used for anything else. Personal Information may include your contact information (such as your name, postal address, contact numbers and/or email address, billing and shipping address, and credit card information).
Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways.
1. Communications. We encourage Visitors to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used in order to respond to your questions and comments.
2. Business Purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses. The Personal Information you provide through the Site may be combined with demographic information and other information that is publicly available, or with other information about you that PCI Tech Center may otherwise obtain online or offline.
3. Contests, raffles and other promotions. We may operate contests, raffles and similar promotions through our services that may require online registration (which may include name, email, user ID and password). We typically ask you for certain Personal Information when you enter and, if applicable, win a contest, raffle or similar promotion. We may share this Personal Information with third parties sponsors of such contests, raffles and promotions (irrespective of whether it is hosted by us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such contests, raffle or promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each contest, raffle and promotion in which you participate through our products, as they may contain additional important information about PCI Tech Center’s or a sponsor’s use of your Personal Information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
4. Special Promotions and Product Information. In addition, PCI Tech Center may use your Personal Information to provide you with email updates and announcements concerning our services and special promotions. You may opt-out of receiving these messages from us at any time (see “Contact Us” below).
5. Critical Communications. From time to time we may use your Personal Information to email you important information regarding the Site, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies (“Critical Emails”). Because this information may be critical to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving these emails. 6. Third Party Service Provider. We work with third parties who provide services, including web site hosting, data analysis, promotional activities, and other administrative services. We may share your Personal Information with such third parties for the purpose of enabling such third parties to provide such services. 7. Miscellaneous. Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information if we believe that we are required to do so: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal process or governmental requests; (iii) to enforce our Terms of Service; (iv) to protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of PCI Tech Center, you or others; and (vi) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
1. Special Note for Parents. PCI Tech Center takes seriously its obligations concerning the collection of Personal Information from children.
The Site is not directed at children, who must not provide Personal Information through the Site.
2. Security. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with "Contact Us," below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
3. Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of PCI Tech Center's assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). 4. Security Measures. PCI Tech Center has set up appropriate security measures, but despite its best efforts, it cannot completely prevent hacking. PCI Tech Center assumes no liability in the event that an account is hacked.
You may review the information we have collected and where appropriate you may request that it be corrected. We also provide with you several options for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information you have previously provided:
○ You may email us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
○ You may call us on (02) 8215-2049
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. Note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from PCI Tech Center. If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests and offer you promotions and coupons. If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email communications from us, please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed above in Contacting Us or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email you received. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email communications from PCI Tech Center. In addition, we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the third-party's direct marketing purposes unless we have received and processed your consent to such sharing.
We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any of our policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Site, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. We encourage you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our Policy. This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of PCI Tech Center's practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information through the Site and PCI Tech Center's use of such information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise shall have no legal effect and will not bind PCI Tech Center.